Welcome to Koyala Yoga – at CrossFit Lilburn 678!
“Unroll Your Yoga Mat, Unfold Your Potential!”
- If you’re looking for your Yoga Body, you’ve found the best place to find it!
- We offer morning and evening Yoga classes.
- A “Jewel Within a Lotus” – a sanctuary of calm serenity in our everyday world, with beautiful hardwood floors, organic and cloth mats, a warmed room for enhanced flexibility, and welcoming students.
- We offer different Yoga styles, from various Yoga traditions, to better suit your age, way of life and mood.
Meet the Trainer – Kris Cole
- Has been a student of Yoga since 1998 and actively teaching since 2007
- Emphasizes the finest traditional aspects of Yoga – Yoga Breathing, Internal Body Awareness, External Physical Alignment, Energy Centers, and ancient healing techniques.
- Focus is to assist students in their desire to be present in the moment, to relax into each pose, and to simply breathe.
- Yoga has been a gift in her life, and she wants nothing more than to share the joy and peace she has found.
- Immediately after class, you will notice improved brain function, lower stress levels and increased flexibility.
- After 10 classes, you may notice lowered blood pressure, improved sense of balance and grace and improved lung capacity, lower blood sugar levels in diabetics, improved sexual function, relief from chronic pain, reduced neck and back pain, and a relief from anxiety and depression.
- After 30 classes, you will notice stronger bones, lower risk of heart disease and a healthy weight for your body type.
Restore Your Overall Being Through:
- Right Exercise (Asanas)
- Right Breathing (Pranayama)
- Right Relaxation (Pratyahara)
- Right Diet (Ayurveda – eat right for your body)
- Right Thinking (Dhyana)
- Yoga (Adi)
For more infomation please visit www.koyalayoga.com